What is a Credit Report?
Within a world revolving around finance, it is no surprise that your financial activity is often recorded and used as a reference. Your credit report can be considered an overview of your credit history, which includes any sort of loans, credit card and banking activities. The moment you first apply for a loan or sign up for a credit card, you have started your credit report. So, what does your credit report look like?
Credit Reports Include:
- Full name and address
- When you have opened your accounts (credit card, bank accounts and loans)
- Balance of accounts
- If banking accounts were frozen or closed for money owing or fraud activity by the account holder
- Punctuality of payments, if missed or late
- Whether you have exceeded you credit limits on these accounts
- Personal financial public records such as Bankruptcy or other obligations such as child support
- Specified accounts such as mobile/internet accounts may be also on the report in terms of payment history
In order to have a great credit score and report, it is vital to first understand what your credit report consists of. Now that you have a thorough understanding of your personal credit report, you current score may make more sense to you and how you got the rate that you hold.
- Toronto’s Top Independent Dealership, standing out from the crowd
- Top 25 Canadian Immigrant Awards
- Toronto dealer with vision talks small start, passion for industry
- Urban Hero Nasser Rad Gives Away Cars and Hope
- Urban Hero Awards celebrate Toronto's doers of good deeds
- Torontos starting point for every car loan journey
- Canadian Immigrant magazine's Top 25 list
- RBC Top 25 Canadian Immigrant Awards
- Boldly Dream
- Top 25 Canadian Immigrants
- Care to Share – a hard-working mother receives a free car
- Making a difference one car at a time!
- Dealer Profile Autorama
- Winning dealer turns one car into four
- Canada's Top 25 Immigrants 2016
- Best Used Car Dealership in Toronto - 3 Years in a Row
- How to Improve Your Credit Score
- Better quality, better value, better cars
- Integrity, honest values – an uncompromising used car dealer
- Above & Beyond at Every Turn
- Best Used Car Dealership of Toronto 2013
- What is Your Credit Score?
- What is a Credit Report?
- Fall Preparations
- Raising the Bar in the Used Car Industry in Toronto
- Increasing Demand for used cars in North York & Toronto
- Independent Dealer Flexibility
- AUTORAMA in DEALER INSIDER